Out of gauge (OOG)
TCB Group has built a reputation on our ability to manage the shipping of any cargo that is outsized or awkward – in fact we made our name on that reputation: “Taking Care of Business.”
Out of Gauge (OOG) is typically that cargo which exceeds the dimensions of a shipping container by length, height or both.
TCB Group OOG Service is an integral part of what we do – we have long standing relationships with customers throughout the world which are based on our continued ability to deliver quirky, outsized and awkward cargo to anywhere in the world, with the same speed and efficiency as if it were a regular-sized crate.
There are many different features to the OOG service we provide, all of which are based on our experience and the needs of our customers and which have helped design an unrivalled shipping process.
Our staff will:
- load, lash and secure the cargo at your origin port or nearby depot
- arrange inland collection and deliveries using variety of equipment.*
- arrange policing/inland transport notifications if required.*
- Stevedoring, port lashing and port storage facilities.*
- organise and administer customs clearance and documentation.*
*availability differs by location
We see the role of TCB Group in the shipping process as working in partnership to make the transportation of your cargo as seamless and as painless as possible – regardless of shape or size.
For more information and to find out how we can add value to your business, please fill out the form below.